We are pleased to announce that this year “Sarvangin Palakatva” will be held on 29th September 2018 at Patrakar Sangh Hall, Navi Peth. Various topics on child development will be touched upon by the well-known experts. We are expecting a footfall of about 200 parents, teachers and principals for this workshop.
We are happy to invite you, teachers and parents from your school for the free session which will be a truly inspiring and interactive session conducted by eminent speakers.
- Event Date: 29th September, Saturday
- Time: 2 p.m- 5 p.m
- Location: Patrakar Bhavan Hall, Sadashiv Peth, Pune 411030
- Topics to be covered the lecture :
- Parenting Styles and Guidelines on Parenting,
- Behavioral Patterns for effective parenting,
- Development of Emotional Quotient of the child
- Diet/Nutrition and its importance in child development
- Traditional Parenting Vs Modern Day Parenting- Myths and Facts
- Entry Free for all Parents (Registration Mandatory)
- Dr. Rajani Indulkar– President of Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy and Motivational speaker
- Ms. Alka Padhye– Principal, Modern High School (NCL campus)
To Register : Call 98812 33374/7757066638