Sensitization and Awareness Creation –
Opash has developed training modules on POSH for all the levels of employees including supervisory staff, senior management as well as vendors/partners who are given appropriate orientation.
POSH compliances include the following and we help organizations to implement the same as explained below:-
- The training can be delivered in Marathi, Hindi, English and/or mix of these languages as per the audience.
- The objective of the training program is to develop better understanding about the POSH and capacity building of the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of the organizations.
- The training program includes sensitization of issues of equity and gender justice so that employees appreciate need for work force diversity.
- The program is conducted at the premises of customers or the venue mutually agreed with the customers.
- The duration of the program and suggested modules for different levels of employees can be customized as per requirement
Duration: 4 Hours (Can be customized as per requirement)
Features: Employees are made aware of the sexual harassment & details about Law– what all acts come under sexual harassment as per the Act 2013.Incidents of sexual harassment cause hostile work environment and what kind of effect the victim has (psychological and health effects like stress, depression, anxiety, shame, guilt) along with Complaint procedure & possible punishments.
2) Training For Internal Committee
Duration: Full day (8 hours)
The Internal committee and its members are educated about the notorious cases of sexual harassment due to which the laws were made and amended time to time along with details about Law. Procedure to create internal committee and its validity. Roles, responsibilities and entitlements of employer, internal committee and district level local committee etc.Complaint management and Case studies – To inculcate insights and judgements while handling the real time cases along with Compliance Handling and Report Making.